Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that DUNDER.HU collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
DUNDER.HU may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- your use of this website
- the details you provide during registration
- transactions on this website
- any other information that you send to DUNDER.HU
Using personal information
DUNDER.HU may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
DUNDER.HU may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
DUNDER.HU as a data manager will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information and will store all the personal information you provide.
DUNDER.HU website is in connection with the following digital properties which can get anonymus or user provided (typed) data:
- Google Analytics for measurement
- Mailchimp for hungarian language newsletter communication
- Woocommerce for DUNDER.HU’s webshop
- Embedded content from YouTube, Scribd, SlideShare, SoundCloud, Vimeo, etc.
DUNDER.HU is not responsible for 3d party data management. Regarding privacy issues please contact them directly.
The DUNDER.HU website is hosted by Microware Hungary Kft. (Address: 1101 Budapest, Expó tér 5-7., Hungary). The Microware Hungary provides data management / data processing.
This website contains links to other websites. DUNDER.HU is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
If you have unanswared questions please don’t hesitate to contact us here.