Everything changes fast in the online world. Advertising systems are getting more and more sophisticated, social media tools (mainly Facebook) introduce new features every week, standards are accepted by the hundreds, trends change in design all the time. It is indeed a challenge to keep up with these changes, especially on top of one’s daily job.
The economic crisis first took the toll on trainings: large corporations reduced their training budget, small companies did not backfill positions therefore putting more and more stress on those who stayed. The situation has hardly changed in the past few years therefore employees have outdated knowledge of the online world and it becomes more difficult to make responsible decisions:
- Selecting appropriate suppliers, partners
- Evaluating webdesigns, creative
- Benchmarking results (KPIs, etc.)
- Creating a professional environment with internal and external partners
Advantages of business trainings
DUNDER.HU can do great quality trainings for reasonable cost at your business with up-to-date and practical experience. What are the USPs of DUNDER.HU?
- Tailored training thematic
- Quick and flexible in setting up training material
- Fresh material with a Hungarian focus
- Extensive professional know how: online business, technologies, marketing, sales
- Outstanding field experience in UX (usability, user experience, webergonomics), SEO (search engine optimization), SEM (search engine marketing with a focus on conversions), CRO (conversion rate optimization), increase visitor volumes, database building and maintenance, reputation management, personal brand building
- Guest speaker for specialized content
- One-off trainings or multiple events
- Contract based guarantees for satisfaction
In the past 10 years Krisztian have done internal trainings at a number of middle and large corporations (Axel Springer, PLT – WAZ Group, Café group, EGIS, etc.). He held online sales trainings for complete sales teams, taught middle and senior managers to speak a common language with sales colleagues and helped product managers to make quicker decisions in their daily work.
Considering that trainings are always customized, prices depend on topic, number of occasions, location and number of guest speakers. Introductory 1.5 hours lectures are available starting from 85.000 HUF + VAT (~300 €) in case of Hungarial locations. In case of special requirements and international locations we can work together to build the agenda during a meeting. Feel free to get in touch!